Sunset from Hill House, Mount Helen. February 2024

Thursday, November 05, 2015

Front Bedroom

Some what to my surprise, I find that I have very few photos of our front bedroom. We have pictures galore of pretty much every other room in the house, but almost none of the front bedroom.  Had I realised, I would have taken some "before" snaps before The Builder took to decorating it.  But I didn't, so we will have to make do with the small number I took as we were moving in in 2006

A bit dark, sorry - but you get the idea

We still weren't properly sorted 
Still unpacking

I don't have any photos at all of the main wardrobe from before, but this is what it looks like now:

The gentle yellow and gold used to be white.  The jade panels used to be apricot. The tile stickers are new, as are the jade curtains

There used to be a "fitted" wardrobe where the bookcase is. It and its companion have moved to Heeley in Sheffield

We have temporarily moved in


because our room currently looks like this!


No comments:

Post a Comment