Sunset from Hill House, Mount Helen. February 2024

Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Photo Frame

I have found somewhere up high to put the digital photo frame.  I have loaded just over 1000 photos onto a memory stick (which, I must say, took a great deal of time and generated quite a lot of frustration!). But it works!


The middle shelf is empty because it amuses Whiskey to knock the things that were on there off. I do not want my Japanese Torii gate or Jim's ancient little Mamod engine to get broken so I have toddler proofed them.

Oh, and I have bought a new tagine.  The pottery one on the bottom shelf was beginning to develop small cracks. I don't want it to shatter and it will make a pretty serving dish. The new one has a cast iron bottom which shouldn't crack.  I'm not sure what the top is made of; I think it is ceramic. But it is properly sealed and also shouldn't crack.

No comments:

Post a Comment