Sunset from Hill House, Mount Helen. February 2024

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Spring

It was definitely springlike over the weekend.  Warm.  Sunny.  Blue skies.

Jim mowed and tidied our front lawn.  He had done the back lawn during the week.

The summer veg seeds are starting to germinate.

We didn't have the heating on during the day.

We went to the Lakeside market on Saturday with Lindsey and Ian.  Lindsey bought herb seedlings - which I must remember to sort out tomorrow.

I dug out my food processor and made an apple and raspberry pie and some biscuits.

The temperature has dropped a bit now and it's clouded over. Must remember that it's only October and that the danger of frost is not yet past.  I have three tomato plants sitting on the window sills in out lounge room. They seem quite happy there.  I'll leave them for now

The view from our laundry door on Sunday.
The trees belong to the other side of the fence

No comments:

Post a Comment