Sunset from Hill House, Mount Helen. February 2024

Tuesday, October 09, 2018

End of the Gifu/Nagoya part of the trip

I was ridiculously excited when we went to breakfast on Monday morning to find lots of vegetables on offer. I don't usually have steamed carrots, broccoli, cauliflower for breakfast but my diet has been very deficient in vegetables recently.  I had a large plate of vegetables with egg, bacon and hash browns. Delicious!

We checked out, handed our bags over and trotted off to the station. We are now in possession of JR rail passes :-D  There's a new Ghibli store at the station.  We had to visit it.  I love Ghibli stuff (though I haven't actually watched any of the films!)

Totoro!




Off to Noritake Gardens for our obligatory visit. Lunch and then onto the Shinkansen.  Stage one of our trip is now completed

Nagoya frog on the drain cover

No comments:

Post a Comment