Sunset from Hill House, Mount Helen. February 2024

Thursday, June 07, 2012

Visitors at work

I meant to say. I had visitors today at work.  A history lecturer who used to work here and a planning lecturer who has never worked here and a history lecturer who still works here. They wanted a tour around the library facilities with a view to bring a bundle of students from their home University for a two or three week visit to SHU this time next year.  They were passed to me because I am the planning librarian (amongst other subjects) here and the history librarian is on holiday this week.

But I think they might have been passed to me to take around anyway. Their home University is La Trobe University, Bendigo campus!!  Their housing and planning librarian has been talking to me by email for a couple of months so I knew the plans were afoot, but it's nice to see them beginning to come to fruition.

Not absolutely sure how ready SHU is for an invasion of 40 or so young Australians though!

No comments:

Post a Comment