Sunset from Hill House, Mount Helen. February 2024

Friday, June 21, 2019

Nothing much to report

We had a lovely time at Mount Martha with Stella last weekend.  Nice and gentle and quiet.

We did all the usual things.  Supermarket shopping. Pottering. Eating. Drinking. Lunch at the Dava. No rushing about.  Excellent.

This week has also been fairly gentle. Jim and I moved up to Hill House on Monday, late morning. I made a lasagne, enough for Jim and me on Monday night and for Jim at Hill House and Lindsey, Ian and me in the flat on Tuesday evening.  It was relatively peaceful at work on Tuesday and Wednesday. I have FINALLY broken the back of the scanning backlog which built up while I was mostly on the desk during April and May. The daily scanning was never behind but the Box of Scanning had built up and built up and built up.  It's empty now :-)

Ziggy went in for a service on Wednesday. It needed four new shoes ;-(  It took all the money I had saved up for the Canada trip next year to pay for them ;-(

I also have new shoes.  Mine were nowhere near as expensive!!

Yesterday was also a nice and peaceful day.  We started out at Hill House, where we had spent Wednesday night.  Lindsey went to Tai Chi and Piano. We went to the butcher. Apart from that I did very little.  Jim and I came back to our place later in the afternoon.

And here we are.  I am about to head to work. Jim will pop up to Hill House later.

And there.  Another week done and dusted.  It hardly seems possible that we are half way through the year already.  Time flies, as they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment