Sunset from Hill House, Mount Helen. February 2024

Friday, September 03, 2010

A visitation

I've had a visitation.

Yesterday, The Builder got in touch to say a large box had been delivered for me from Amazon.

Odd.  I wasn't expecting anything from Amazon.  I checked my account.  Nope.  I've ordered nothing for ages, not since I bought some Japanese books a couple of months back.

A mystery.  And a mystery it remained for several hours until I got home.

It was quite a heavy box.

I opened it.

And inside there was ...

A large box containing ...

A hand-turned pasta making machine, two different sorts of pasta cutters, a ravioli making tin and a small rolling pin!!!!!!

And underneath that there was ...

A pasta making book and a pasta drying tree.

It was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

An unexpected visitation from the Pasta Fairy who was obviously deeply distressed by the death of my former pasta making machine and thought I needed a new one with extra bells and whistles.

Many, many thanks, dear Pasta Fairy :-)

Now.  What shall I make first?

No comments:

Post a Comment