Sunset from Hill House, Mount Helen. February 2024

Monday, September 20, 2010

My poor card

I forgot to say.

My new Co-op membership card arrived on Friday (it's new card and a new membership).

I put it away for safe keeping.

And promptly lost it.

I've found it again now.  I had, alas, put it in my shirt pocket for safe keeping.  Since then, the shirt has been in a bucket of hot water with napisan for a day and for a happy time in a very hot wash in the washing machine.  The shirt is now nice and sparklingly clean.  So too is my new card.

Unfortunately, the new card is also now folded in half and melted into that position!!!!!!!

I'm not sure whether to ring the Co-op and fess up, or whether I should just pretend it never arrived.

I suppose I ought to fess up

No comments:

Post a Comment