Sunset from Hill House, Mount Helen. February 2024

Monday, September 07, 2009

Nothing to report

It was a very quiet weekend. The only thing that happened was that Bea and Steve came to lunch on Sunday and collected their gazebo. And a very nice Sunday afternoon it was too. The lunch was quite nice as well.

It's probably just as well that last week was a short week for me. I was not a little tired by the time we got to Friday. Two days of slow, lazy starts was remarkably pleasant. Ongoing slow, lazy starts would be very nice indeed! I have to keep reminding myself that if I want to live indoors and have more than stale crusts and mouldy water to eat and drink - I need to get up promptly in the morning!!!!! I could get used to a lazier lifestyle though!

A reasonably quiet week in prospect this week. But the start of first semester is nearly upon us. I can hear chaos approaching!

The coffee shop has reopened after its summer holiday. This might not be an unalloyed good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment