Sunset from Hill House, Mount Helen. February 2024

Friday, April 01, 2022

Welcome Visitors

I forgot to say, in my grumblings about unwelcome visitors, that we also had welcome visitors during the week.

Not at our place, but Freyja and Simon were in town on Monday and Tuesday, staying at Hill House with Rupert and Hugo during the day and visiting friends on Monday evening.

So Jim and I went up to Hill House at lunchtime on Tuesday, trying to fit in between Zoom meetings and other things that people working from home do. I took with me some vegan burgers that I found at the Mushroom Farm. I have now bought lentil burgers, Italian burgers and mild curry burgers and they are all very delicious. I note that they sell them at the local butcher's as well 😂 This is a useful find. I can buy several and keep them in the freezer for unexpected vegan burger emergencies.

It was good to see Freyja and Simon. Much more pleasurable than the invasion of pestilential creatures at our place

No comments:

Post a Comment