Sunset from Hill House, Mount Helen. February 2024

Friday, April 23, 2021

Thursday

Yesterday was such a lovely day.

Not the weather. The weather was chilly, gloomy, damp all day.

Nothing exciting or interesting happened.  Nothing much really happened at all.

I sorted out the winter jumpers and put the summer jumpers away. The mid-season jumpers stay out all year round.

I turned out a couple of wardrobes and sorted out things to go to the charity / op shops and other things to be thrown away.

I went to Mount Clear for some milk and ham, and came home with takeaway fish and chips as well.

We drank tea and ate biscuits.

We had the heating on and were warm and cosy.

I washed some sheets and hung them to dry on the clothes horse.  Brandy and Whiskey were sure I had put up play tents for them and had a lovely time "camping"



 

It was a gentle, quiet, happy day of no moment at all.  We need more like that, please.





No comments:

Post a Comment