Sunset from Hill House, Mount Helen. February 2024

Friday, March 27, 2015

Redesign

As you can see, I have changed the design of the blog.  It was looking (to me, at least) a bit cluttered and a bit dated.  I hope you like the new design. I think it looks brighter.

The photo at the top was taken last spring, on Dunston Road, near the Dunston Hall garden centre we go to quite regularly. I intend to change the photo from time to time to reflect the seasons.

Last day at work today before a week and a half off. I have turned off all my wake up alarms :-)  It seems a bit strange to me to be having Holy Week rather than Easter week off, but it's The Builder's mother's 90th birthday next week and we are heading to see her to celebrate.  Can't do that while I'm slaving over a hot library!

No comments:

Post a Comment