Sunset from Hill House, Mount Helen. February 2024

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Hmmm. Well - that didn't work

So the grand plan of being largely dry in 2010 resulted in the grand total of 44 Alcohol Free Days.  Not a good result at all it must be admitted!!  Must do better in 2011

And it has to be said that having a December which was pretty much a Month of Sundays has had its inevitable effect on the scales, the waistband and the wallet.  I fear a Month of Mondays lies in prospect.  Or maybe even a month and a half.  I weonder if that might mean that all my clothes which somehow seem to have shrunk in the wash over the past few weeks might be persuaded to expand again.

So.  Our Month (and a bit) of Mondays starts today :-)  I just won't admit to the chocolate cake I have with me for afternoon tea

No comments:

Post a Comment